The Moat School Open Morning 8th February 09:30 am
Time & Location
About the event
These tickets allow you and up to two guests to tour The Moat School during our open morning which will last from 09:30 am - 10:45 am. The schedule for this open day can be found below.
- Doors open at 09:15 am
- Intro - we start with an introduction by our Headmaster, Mr Koen Claeys and one of our pupil prefects.
- Tour - You will then be introduced to your pupil guides, who will show you around our premises and tell you all about life at The Moat.
- Q&A - At the end of your tour you will return to our gathering room where you have the opportunity to ask staff any further questions that you might have.
This will be a normal school day, so you can see our teachers and pupils in action, please feel free to ask questions to our staff and pupils throughout your time with us.
To take home you will be presented with a Moat School prospectus as well as a Moat Sixth Form prospectus. Our admissions process can be found here https://www.moatschool.org.uk/admissions
- Please do not attend the open day if you or a close contact is feeling unwell or have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days. The symptoms of coronavirus can be found on the NHS website here.
- Guest numbers will be limited to reduce the number of contacts.
- We ask all guests to have had a negative LFT or PCR test.
- We do require all visitors to wear masks to protect our staff and pupils.
- All guests will be asked to sanitise their hands upon arrival at the school.
- Moat Open Day 09:30am-11:30am£0£0Sold Out